The fine art of.....doing nothing.
- Getting reacquainted with the idea of sleeping in with no alarm
- Long, playful walks on the beach
- Working on that highly prized skill of napping poolside
- Lazy romantic dinners under the stars
- Day dreaming
- Unplugging.....from everything
- Turning off the the iPhone, iPad, social media (somedays it's a must)
- Having a dance party on our terrace, if we feel like it
- Falling asleep to the sounds of the waves
- Letting the seagulls be the soundtrack
- Breathing deeply (read my post on the importance of this tool here)
- Laughing...for no reason....except that you have absolutely no stress in the world
- Not making a list and NOT checking it twice
- Creating a worry free zone
- Eating guacamole and chips each and everyday poolside
- Seeking the most perfect margarita ever invented
- Memorizing the sound of the crashing waves
- Finding Peace on the beach in Mexico
For more on Cabo read my Getaway Guide to Los Cabos
Do you have a fine art of 'doing nothing'?
What's on your list?
I will likely share a few photos from
one of my favorite places in my Instagram feed
(on the right side of the blog)
.....IF I can motivate myself that is ;)
you know which 'fine art' I'll be perfecting this week.
Style for your life at my Stylemindchic Boutique!